No Hidden Fees
Local Customer Service
TICKET AGENTS AND RESERVATIONIST
REPORTS TO: General Manager and Tour Center Manager
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (including, but not limited to):
- Assist customers via phone to schedule and confirm tour reservations
- Answer questions from guests and help them with their queries
- Serve as receptionist, assisting with general tour questions
- Serve as ticket agent, assisting with tour check-in
- Work with staff, customers and drivers to insure smooth, prompt, accurate and enjoyable sightseeing tour ticketing experience
- Answering of telephone calls inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Enthusiastic, dependable and a positive team player.
- Professional attire and demeanor.
- High School Graduate/GED required.
- Flexible schedule, allowing for work to be performed as needed on weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Punctuality a must
- Ability to work in an office environment indoors and outdoors and ability to travel as needed.
- Job requires a flexible schedule and will require pre-scheduled weekday and weekends to perform job duties.
- Perform other duties as may arise during the workweek.
- Hourly salary as agreed upon with goals.
- Completes work within established deadlines and timelines.
SALARY AND COMPENSATION:
- Position is an hourly paid position (both seasonal positions and possible full-time positions)
- Salary is based on qualifications and experience at an hourly rate with a probationary review after 90 days.
- Medical and Dental available for all full time employees
- 401K Plan
- Job Type: Full-time